7.28.2010

shower stuff!

We're going to do a carnival themed baby shower in October that I'm working like crazy trying to find ideas for... And inevitably, where ever I save the info that I'm looking for at any given time, it's not where I am. So I'm going to dump a ton of ideas right here so I can grab them where ever I happen to be...

It's going to be turquoise and red and kind of unisex since we don't officially know the sex of the baby yet and I've been going nuts trying to hold off on planning things...

There are a freaking TON of awesome ideas out there!







Can you tell most of my interests these days are food-related???

1 comment:

classy broad said...

yay!!!!!!!!
this is one of my absolute favorite color combos -- i've been pretty obsessed with it lately!

let me know what i can help with! <3

*xo...