7.28.2010

21 and counting....

Tomorrow I will be 21 weeks along....

And I've been sick like crazy for the majority of those weeks. Ugh.... Everytime I get sick I tell myself that this should be the last time, only to be disappointed later by once again feeling like death. Today is no exception.

So I thought I would try to cheer myself up by posting some of the inspiration for our upcoming baby shower and nursery. We have the big ultrasound appointment on Friday where we'll [hopefully] find out if we're having a boy or a girl so then the nursery planning can really begin. So until then, I've been thinking about both types of rooms and all the stuff we'd need for them....

If we have a boy, we're going with a pirate themed room - but not cartoony or Disney-ish pirates - we want a room that can grow up with the baby. Nick found some awesome pictures that we love!




 [source]

 [source]

And if we have a girl, we're going the whole "foresty/birds/wildlife/trees" route - with a big mural of trees painted on the wall! Now, we just need to find someone to paint some awesome trees for us....






So many cute little things! ♥ We'll keep you posted!


No comments: