4.15.2010

happy friday! [well, for me, anyway!]

I am sooooooo happy that it's my Friday today! I took tomorrow off as a much needed "mental health day" and I couldn't be happier.

Work has been a bit of a nightmare lately and Nick's commuting car blew a head gasket so I've been carpooling in with a co-worker - except now I need to leave my house at 5.15am to meet at her house, then drive in. We've been getting to work an hour early or more - and it's slowly killing my soul.

But I'm off tomorrow so everything will be bright and lovely!

I'm going to try and do some cleaning, some organizing and most importantly - some crafting and baking! I found this amazing blog that has me all inspired to get more crafty. Cutest stuff ever, right??? 

And my co-worker told me about the most amazing cake decorating tool ever - now I just need to save up some serious $$$ to get my hands on it! As Nick always says "Christmas is coming!" 

So be on the lookout for more craftiness coming soon! 

Happy "Friday!"

No comments: