4.27.2010

cuckoo clocks and circus fun....

Ever since I was a little girl I've been crazy afraid of clowns. 
There's just nothing I can do about it. They scare the living daylights out of me. 
Unfortunately, I think the rest of the circus is awesome - I just can't bring myself to go 
because the clowns will be there, too. 

Seriously. Clowns are the scariest things EVER!

But look at how lovely the rest of the circus can be...






And the yummy [but terribly messy] cotton candy!


Stupid clowns... Always having to mess things up. 

Also, I've been looking at cuckoo clocks lately and I really really REALLY want one for the house...
But Nick isn't so excited about it. 
He just wants one that doesn't make any noise, but where's the fun in that?!?!
Look at these amazing ones I came across just today:






Even a gorgeous pink one!!! 
It would look so great in our kitchen...
or in my office....
or anywhere in the house, really. 

I hope you're having an amazing Tuesday! 
Only three more work days until the weekend! 

Woo Hoo!!!


 ♥




No comments: