2.11.2010

happy hearts day!

Valentines Day is tomorrow!!!
Yay!!!

Okay...
So technically, tomorrow is February 12th and Valentines Day isn't until Sunday, but I don't work weekends, so I have to bring happy heart-y goodness to my co-workers tomorrow instead.

And bring it, I will!

I'm making dozen and dozens and DOZENS of cupcakes tonight - three of which are for an order, but I always end up with way more than I need so my poor co-workers need to save some room for sugar tomorrow!

Red velvet with cream cheese frosting
yellow with chocolate buttercream
strawberry with pink buttercream
mmmmmmmmmmmm.........

So, in honor of my favorite holiday in the whole wide world, here are some adorable things that make my heart all fuzzy....
Enjoy!


Also - the countdown to my birthday is now on! Only 14 days to go!

No comments: