1.02.2010

happy 2010!

Wow.... 2009 is gone and 2010 is upon us! And I have a feeling that this year is going to be the best yet! Especially if how we greeted it is any indication....




Sparklers and smoke in the street while the neighbors banged on pots....

Chris, trying to collect up all of our used sparklers so we didn't begin the new year by littering...

Nick & I etched some champagne glasses for the festivities... Ours said "Bubbly" and Chris and Megan's said "Fizzy."




And I totally impulse purchased a super cute gingerbread house that we were supposed to smash up and eat.... But it's somehow still standing on my dining room table, fully intact. Maybe I'll have to bring it to work on Monday and we can take out our overworked frustrations on it..... And Nick fell in love with those adorable gingerbread men! We totally have to make some next year! Or I guess we can always just make them whenever we want and decorate them accordingly... Like bathing suits and tans for summertime fun, maybe?

I'm thinking that in 2010 I'm going to:
  • get more crafty
  • give homemade gifts for most holidays
  • get my finances under control and finally start a savings account
  • bake more
  • go on more road trips
  • maybe start a family
  • change the garage from a crazy disorganized storage space to clean extra living space
  • read more
  • and have the best year EVER! ♥


So, what are your resolutions???






No comments: