3.26.2009

i'm not crazy....

But I am a little sad.


You see, years and years ago I was in the grocery store when I happened across the soup aisle and found the greatest soup invention ever - Campbell's Tomato Soup with Goldfish pasta swimming in it. Genius!

But I, not being the genius then that I am now, decided not to get it that day and went on my way. The next time I was in the store, I remembered the delightful soup and went looking for it - only to find nothing. And I mean NOTHING - no empty spot on the shelf, no old price tag - NOTHING! And it continued like that for years until today when I came across a website that sells cases of discontinued and hard to find food [Don't ask how I found it - I just did]. They confirmed that I was in fact not crazy, but that I had just stumbled upon the last chunk of Tomato and Goldfish soup in my area and had let it slip by..... It's discontinued and there is no way I'm going to pay almost $28.00 for 6 cans of soup. Even if it is the ever elusive Tomato with Goldfish that I'd been searching for all these years....

The search is finally over.

http://www.foodlocker.com/001-26-1066.html








No comments: